Welcome to my new blog: Things to do in London

Welcome to my mini guide for London. This guide is for you who want to do something different when spending time in London.

Monday 1 March 2010

List of must experience FESTIVALS in London!



Festivals is not only a summer thing, there are many different festivals in and around London, I am trying to list the best of the best. Well some of the festival are not really in London, but are easy to get to via public transport and/or train. And I have to admit some of them are not really out of the box either, but they are the best of the best in the box!

Please click here to view my London festival guide.



1 comment:

  1. This is really a nice and informative. containing all information and also has a great impact on the new technology. Thanks for sharing it.
    Cheapest dedicated

    ReplyDelete