Welcome to my new blog: Things to do in London

Welcome to my mini guide for London. This guide is for you who want to do something different when spending time in London.

Wednesday 7 April 2010

A New and Great London Guide online

I found this blog/guide or what ever it is online the other day, and it is great fun. I am living in London and had no idea about all the cool stuff.

Have a look at: http://cityguide.london.footballaway.co.uk

Loved the naked disco thingy and weekly party rota. Brilliant!

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog. Writing work is done with exceptional quality. I think the writing skills are the required skills wherever necessary.
    Thanks
    Resell dedicated servers

    ReplyDelete
  2. good info. Written with fully awareness and it acknowledges the importance of quality in work.
    thanks
    Best affiliate network

    ReplyDelete